Genuine X-ray & Radiological equipments are Introducing Mobile C-arm IITV system HF-Series. This high frequency inverter based X-ray system gives the excellent image quality. This C-arm system is mainly useful for Orthopedic .Urology, Gastro, Neuro & Pain management.
This Mobile C-arm IITV system is microcontroller based & this 3.5kW C-arm system produces ripple free X-rays.
This C-arm system has feather touch control panel.
System has 4 type of mode for operating convinces
1.Manual Mode 2.Abs Mode 3.Pulse Mode 4.HD Mode
Well designed and fabricated structure fitted on heavy duty wheel with double ball bearing gives smooth mobility
C-arm stand has actuator, driven .smooth & noiseless up-down movements
Manual Locking of horizontal .panning .orbital and rotational movements
CCD camera with excellent optical coupling by macro lens system for excellent image quality.
Image memory system are online multiple image storage devices for last image hold and stored images.
High definition Monitors are used for better viewing quality.
It also support image rotation and reversal for appropriate presentation
New integrated design, compact appearance, convenient operation
Tube & Monitor Specification
- Power : 3.5 kW
- Inverter Frequency : 40 KHz
- kV Range on Fluoroscopy : 40 to 100 kVp
- mA Range on Fluoroscopy : 0 to 3 mA
- Fluoroscopy Time : 300 Second Cumulative Timer
- kV Range on Radiography : 40 to 100 kVp
- mA Range on Radiography : Auto mA setting
- Radiography Time : Exposure time will be calculated by microcontroller on your selection of mAs & kVp station
'C' Rotation : 360°
- mAs : 1-160 mAs
- Anode Type : Stationary
- Collimator : Manual
- Monitor : LED
- Camera Type : CCD
- Image Intensifier : 9"
- Source to II distance : 90 cm
- Arc Orbital Movement : 110°
- Panning : ±15°
- Horizontal Movement : 20 cm
- Vertical Movement : 40 cm