HF Generator Series offers advanced high quality Radiographic capabilities with unmatched performance and reliability resulting in the lowest cost of ownership over the product lifetime. This Generator is suitable for Film and CR - Based Radiographic systems and features leading edge micro-processor based controls to minimize patient doze and maximize image quality while demonstrating excellent reproducibility with user-friendly operator controls.
- Cost effective for all Radiographic applications (Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Chiropractic and Veterinary applications)
- Field upgradable for your Future Imaging requirements.
- Small, Compact & Light Weight.
- Anatomical Programs available in many languages that are easily edited by the Operator Membrane Control Console.
- Technique Selection :
1. kV with AEC
2. kV / mAs
3. kV / mA / Time
4. Patient / Body Part Thickness
(Membrane Control Console)
- Low kV ripple - maximizes image quality by providing constant potential performance.
- Automatic Tube Calibration
- Service Software allows fast and easy set up as well as system diagnostics for off-site analysis
- Collimator Power Supply
- Generator Type : High Frequency Output (Maximum 400 kHz)
- Rotor Supply : Low Speed Starter (Optional Dual Speed Starter)
- Input Phase / Voltage : 3Ф / 400 - 480 VAC
- Power De-Rating : <360 VAC Line De-Rating Required
- Compatible X-Ray Tubes : >300 tube models
- Anatomical Programs (APR) : 1024 / 20,000 + techniques
- Image Receptors : Up to 6
- Technique Selection : kV / AEC, kV / mAs, kV / mA / ms or kV / cm thickness (requires standard console)
- Communication Ports : USB, CAN, Ethernet, RS485, RS232, RS422
- Auxiliary Collimator Power Supply : Standard Feature
- GenWare Service Software : WEB - based diagnostic and technical support
- kVp Range : 40 - 150 kV in 1 kV increments
- kVp Accuracy : ±2% for 90 - 110 kV; ±(5% + 1kV) for 40 - 150 kV
- High Voltage Ripple : <1kV @ 110 kV with 21 m (70 ft) cables
- Rise Time (10% - 90%) : <0.75 ms (0.5 ms typical)
- mA Range / Steps (1 mA / 0.1 mA Steps optional) : 10 - 1000 mA / R’10 or R’20
- mA Accuracy : ±(5% + 1 mA) measured after 5 ms for exposures > 5 ms ±20% for exposures < 5 ms or ≤ 0.5 mAs
- Exposure Timer Range : 1 - 6300 ms in 1 ms increments (up to 99 s optional - consult factory)
- Exposure Timer Accuracy (measured at 75% points of kV waveform) : ±(2% +0.5 ms) for 5 - 6300 ms ± (10% + 1 ms) for < 5 ms or < 0.5 mAs
- mAs Range (non-AEC) / Steps : 0.1 - 1000 mAs / R’10
- mAs Accuracy : ±(10% + 0.2 mAs)
- kVp Range : 40 - 125 kV in 1 kV steps
- kVp Accuracy : ±2% for 90 - 110 kV; ±(5% + 1kV) for 40 - 125 kV
- High Voltage Ripple : <1kV @ 110 kV & 5 mA with 21 m (70 ft) cables
- mA Range / Steps : 0.5 - 20 mA in 0.1 mA steps
- mA Accuracy : ±(5% + 1 mA) ; ±20% for exposures < 6.7 mA