GXL HF Series offers advanced high quality Radiographic capabilities with unmatched performance and reliability resulting in the lowest cost of ownership over the product lifetime. This Generator is suitable for Film and CR – Based Radiographic systems and features leading edge micro-processor based controls to minimize patient doze and maximize image quality while demonstrating excellent reproducibility with user-friendly operator controls.
- Cost effective for all Radiographic applications (Hospitals, Medical Clinics, Chiropractic and Veterinary applications)
- Field upgradable for your Future Imaging requirements.
- Small, Compact & Light Weight.
- Anatomical Programs available in many languages that are easily edited by the Operator Membrane Control Console.
- Technique Selection :
1. kV with AEC
2. kV / mAs
3. kV / mA / Time
4. Patient / Body Part Thickness
(Membrane Control Console)
- Low kV ripple - maximizes image quality by providing constant potential performance.
- Automatic Tube Calibration
- Service Software allows fast and easy set up as well as system diagnostics for off-site analysis
- Collimator Power Supply
- Application : Radiographic
- Generator Type : High Frequency Output (Maximum 400 kHz)
- kVp Range : 40-125 kV (150 kV optional - 3Ф only)
- mA Range : 10-400 mA
- mAs Range (non - AEC) : 0.1-500 mAs
- Rotor Supply : Low Speed Starter (Optional Dual Speed Starter)
- Input Phase / Voltage :
- 1Ф/208-230 VAC
- 3Ф/208-230 VAC (150 kV optional with External Transformer)
- 3Ф/400-480 VAC (150 kV optional)
- High Voltage Ripple : <1 kV @ 110 kV
- Compatible X-Ray Tubes : > 300 tube models
- Auto-Tube Calibration : Standard Feature
- Exposure Timer Range : Maximum 6.3 s standard ( 10 s, 20 s, or 30 s optional )
- Anatomical Programs (APR) : 1024 / 20,000 + techniques
- Supported Console Languages : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Cyrillic (additional available on request)
- Image Receptors : Up to 5
- Technique Selection : kV / AEC, kV / mAs, kV / mA / ms or kV / cm thickness (requires standard console)
- Tomography Mode : Standard Feature
- Auxiliary Collimator Power Supply : Standard Feature
- GenWare Service Software : PC - based diagnostic and technical support
- Documentation : Manuals on CD (hard copy optional)