LF Generator Series offers advanced high quality Radiographic capabilities with unmatched performance and reliability resulting in the lowest cost of ownership over the product lifetime. This Generator is suitable for Film and CR - Based Radiographic systems and features leading edge micro-processor based controls to minimize patient doze and maximize image quality while demonstrating excellent reproducibility with user-friendly operator controls.
- Micro-processor based, Easy-Operational and User-Friendly X-Ray Control Console.
- Micro-Processor controlled input line voltage compensation.
- Modular and Smart Card based design for easy service.
- Teflon wires used for Internal wiring for protection against Heat and Fire.
- Powerful Circuit design provides maximum mA & kVp output accuracy.
- Micro-Processor based real time exposure.
- Exposure Trigger circuit control by SCR / TRIAC for soft firing.
- Dual Exposure Switch. (Wired Hand Switch & Feather Touch Switches on Control Console)
- Audible Tone at time of X-Ray Exposure.
- Miniature Circuit Breaker protects against overload.
- CVT with Electronic Stabilizer Card for mA circuit.
- Micro-Processor protects X-Tube life from overload due to exposure factor selection automatically.
- Precise selection of mAs brings better quality and reduces radiation time.
- Auto shut down facilities (machine will automatically switch off after 30 min. if it is not in use).
- Two options are available for Console : Stand Mounting & Wall Mounting.
- MODEL NAME : GXL- D500 SMART
- POWER SUPPLY REQUIREMENT : 3 Phase
- INPUT RATING : 400 - 440 VAC / 63 A / 50Hz /± 10%
- LINE RESISTANCE : 0.2 Ohms
- OUTPUT RATING : 40 kW
- CONTROL PANEL : Microprocessor controlled feather touch operated
- RAD kVp RANGE : 40 - 125 kVp (Step of 1 kVp and 10 kVp)
- RAD mAs RANGE : 2 - 250 mAS (Step of 1 mAs and 10 mAs)
- RAD mA RANGE : Small Focus - 50mA, 100mA | Large Focus - 200mA, 300mA, 500mA
- RAD EXPOSURE TIME : 0.02 - 5.0 Sec.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY : KV, mA, mAs, Timer (Displayed on Control Panel)
- X-RAY TUBE : Rotating Anode Dual Focus (Shell Type)
- RECTIFICATION : Full Wave Rectification
- X-RAY FOCAL SPOT : 1 mm² Small, 2.0 mm² Large
- FLOOR TO CEILING TUBE STAND : Column Stand for X-Ray Tube with movements covering full length of X-Ray Table
- BUCKY TABLE WITH MOVING GRID: Horizontal Bucky Table, 5- Position Bucky Table, 4- Way Floating Bucky Table
- PHASE CONVERTER : 3 Phase to 1 Phase converting transformer
- H. V. CABLE : H. V. Cables 1 Pair
- H. T. TRANSFORMER : H.T. Transformer oil cooled with Stand